Copywriter & Project Leader (Native Spoken and Written English and Danish Required)
We are looking for a new colleague for our British and
Danish markets. Ideally, you are British or you have an
extraordinary knowledge of the British culture and language. You
will be responsible for projects on the British and Danish markets,
which is the reason why you need to be native in Danish as well.
The job is ideal for you if you want to work with project leading
and combine it with copywriting of our customers' brochures.
JS Danmark is a part of JS World Media, an international media company with roots in Scandinavia, which was established in 1993 and is now represented in 11 countries in Europe. We create MultiMedia Brochures funded via co-branding and deliver 11 million printed brochures annually.
Thorough onboarding and training in project leading, our
concept and our communication tools
Onboarding and training are top priorities at JS Danmark. This is one of the reasons why this is the perfect job for you if you want to use and develop your skills within project leading and copywriting. In the first couple of months of your employment, we will teach you everything about our concept, internal IT systems, interview methods and basic leadership and communication tools.
The job and your responsibility as a project
Your primary tasks as a project leader and copywriter are to write our customers' MultiMedia Brochures and to be in charge of the whole process and the dialogs with the customers, graphic designers, photographers, etc. You will be responsible for the whole process from the first meeting about content to the delivery of the MultiMedia Brochure.
To be successful in this position, you need to have the following characteristics:
- You have to be motivated by leading the process with each customer from the first meeting about content to the final approval of the brochure.
- You have to be an experienced writer of B2B marketing material.
- You have to be able to write reader-friendly and well-structured sentences with perfect grammar and spelling.
- You have to have a basic knowledge of the British and Danish business communities and be able to use this to adapt your language to different industries.
- You have to understand the importance of offering upgrades to the customers such as extra pages, better paper quality and online features.
- You have to be ambitious and willing to use and develop your skills within project leading and copywriting.
- You have to be native in English and Danish.
The ideal candidate has an education in journalism or similar and has possibly worked as an editor.
Do you want to be our new colleague?
You apply to this position by clicking the link below. Attach your CV, an application and 2-3 examples of your writings.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Søren Max Frederiksen at firstname.lastname@example.org.