Result-driven Account Manager for the Launch of our British Market
If you are dreaming of a career in sales in an international media company, we offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. JS Danmark is about to launch our British market, which will be the 12th market of JS World Media - an international media company with roots in Scandinavia that was established in 1993 and is now represented in 11 countries in Europe. We create MultiMedia Brochures funded by suppliers and deliver 11 million printed brochures annually.
The ideal candidate has +5 years of working experience in Great Britain and has an extraordinary talent for sales. Your workplace will be at JS Danmark, in Aarhus, and within your first 9 months, you will go through our excellent onboarding and training program. Initially, you will be educated by following our best colleagues who work with our Danish customers, and when you are ready, you will play a key role in the launch of our British market.
The position and your responsibility
During the first couple of weeks at JS Danmark, we will teach you everything about our concept, product and CRM systems. This is crucial if you want to be a successful account manager in our company. As an account manager, you will be responsible for the sales process from A-Z. Your first task will be to research and analyze the British market identifying where our concept and products can create value.
The next step will be to contact the managing directors of these companies and explain how our concept can create value for their specific companies. When you have agreed that the JS Concept is interesting for a specific company, you will arrange a face-to-face meeting with the managing director, where you will present our product and get the agreements signed. Afterwards, you will ensure a professional production process.
• You are extremely result-driven and want to play a crucial role in our British market expansion.
• You are a native speaker of English (fluent in speech and writing) and has an elementary to limited proficiency of spoken Danish.
• You have strong communication skills.
• You are eager to learn and want to develop your sales and potentially leadership skills.
• You are disciplined and well-organized.
• You have a positive attitude and are self-motivated.
What do we offer?
• A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to start up your own market
• An opportunity to be a part of a highly successful business with future growth on the agenda
• An opportunity to create your own personal adventure
• An opportunity to work with the best-in-class IT solutions and a well-proven business model
Are you the girl or guy that takes our business to the
You apply to this position by clicking the link below.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Søren Max Frederiksen at email@example.com.